I work with clients to explore the intersection of emotion, thoughts and beliefs, and behavior. I am trained in multicultural, relational, and feminist therapy modalities, and also utilize cognitive behavioral and interpersonal therapy techniques to create treatment plans tailored to each person’s individual needs.
In addition to therapy services, I also offer cognitive, personality, and academic assessment, including evaluations for ADHD, autism, intellectual disabilities, personality disorders, mood disorders, depression, anxiety, and other psychological disorders.
Some of the questions and concerns we can address in therapy include:
- Adjusting to life changes
- Feeling depressed or overwhelmed
- Having trouble letting go of painful memories
- Struggling with anxiety or panic
- Experiencing persistent anger with no apparent cause
- Questioning gender or sexuality
- Not feeling like yourself anymore
- Seeking support with regard to experiences of trauma or abuse
- Dealing with grief and loss
- Having interpersonal and relationship issues
- Exploring identity development
- Working on improving social skills
- Developing coping skills and strategies
- Managing mood disorders and other mental illnesses
Visit my About page to learn more about my training and credentials.
Visit my Contact page to request an appointment.